West Rim 3 In 1 Tour
Bus tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West, Joshua Tree forest, Hualapai Indian Reservation, Helicopter flight, Motorboat float on the Colorado...
West Rim Bus Tour
Joshua Tree forest, lunch at the edge of the West Rim, views of Colorado River and other stunning locations...
EcoStar Sunset Helicopter Grand Canyon Landing
Tour ID: papillon-92
Duration: 4.6 Hours
Departs from: hotels in Las Vegas, taken to Boulder City terminal
The Canyon Dreams helicopter tour lets you spend part of your day enveloped in all that the Grand Canyon offers and then say goodbye to the day with a sunset return. One of the most spectacular Grand Canyon helicopter tours experience, in an exclusive Eco-Star helicopter, takes you on an unforgettable narrated flight to the floor of the Canyon in complete luxury. Step back in time 4,000 feet down into the depths of the Canyon for the breathtaking rock formations, dating back millions of years, and you will be enveloped by this wonder of the world.
Touch down by the banks of the historic Colorado River in time to explore the pristine Canyon lands. Use your time wisely and find the best pictures to capture. Compliment your journey with a delightful picnic meal and refreshments served under an authentic Indian Ramada, before your return helicopter tour at sunset over vibrant views of historic Boulder City, Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam.
- Complimentary transfers to and from hotel
- Narrated flight
- Excellent photo opportunities of the Canyon and rock formations
- Sunset view of Boulder City, Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam
- Turkey or vegetarian sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, soft drinks, and champagne will be served
Suitable for everyone. Passengers in excess of 275 lbs will be required to pay an additional 50% of their selected tours base price. This fee is not built into any online booking and will be collected at check-in.
Upgraded Eco-star Helicopter
- Individual headphones provide you with music and narrative
- 23% larger cabin offers 180 degree unobstructed views.
- Air conditioned comfort
- Forward-facing, raised platform, theater-style seats.
- Incredible comfortable business class seating
- Exceptional noise reduction features, both inside and out
- 6 guests per flight
About 4.6 hours hotel to hotel
Daily availability; frequent departures.
Departure Time & Location
Please specify your time preference when booking the tour. Pickup provided from most hotels in Las Vegas.