West Rim Bus Tour
Joshua Tree forest, lunch at the edge of the West Rim, views of Colorado River and other stunning locations...
EcoStar Helicopter Grand Canyon Landing
Tour ID: papillon-91
Duration: 4 Hours
Departs from: hotels in Las Vegas, taken to Boulder City terminal
Giving you a bird's eye view just at your feet, the Canyon Escape adventure takes off from Papillon's Exclusive Boulder City passenger facility (complimentary hotel transfers included) and flies over the historic Hoover Dam and the man-made Lake Mead. As one of our Grand Canyon helicopter tours aboard a state of the art Eco-Star helicopter you'll cover the desert floor, noticing the extinct volcanoes, before gracefully dropping 4,000 feet at the Grand Canyon West Rim to the Canyon floor.
Take in over two billion years of history on display in the carved layers of the dramatic rock formations, before touching down at the side of the banks of the Colorado River. Savor a picnic meal served under an authentic Indian Ramada, and then use all your time to explore the canyon lands and the scenery that screams to be a picture.
- Open views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- A 4,000 foot descent to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Picnic meal under and authentic Indian Ramada
- Striking views of Grand Canyon above and below the rim
Suitable for everyone. Passengers in excess of 275 lbs will be required to pay an additional 50% of their selected tours base price. This fee is not built into any online booking and will be collected at check-in.
Upgraded Eco-star Helicopter
- Individual headphones provide you with music and narrative
- 23% larger cabin offers 180 degree unobstructed views.
- Air conditioned comfort
- Forward-facing, raised platform, theater-style seats.
- Incredible comfortable business class seating
- Exceptional noise reduction features, both inside and out
- 6 guests per flight
About 4 hours hotel to hotel
Daily availability; frequent departures.
Departure Time & Location
Please specify your time preference when booking the tour. Pickup provided from most hotels in Las Vegas.