West Rim 3 In 1 Tour
Bus tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West, Joshua Tree forest, Hualapai Indian Reservation, Helicopter flight, Motorboat float on the Colorado...
EcoStar Helicopter Grand Canyon Air
Tour ID: papillon-93
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Departs from: hotels in Las Vegas, taken to Boulder City terminal
Sweep through the air on the Canyon Skies Grand Canyon helicopter tour to the remote regions of the Canyon. Go above and below the Canyon rim, deep into the chasms, and high above the peaks in the exclusive Eco-Star helicopter. This helicopter tour is set to choreographed music and educational narration, the splendid sight of the Canyon walls and rock formations will reveal the wonders of the area. From the Canyon, to the engineering feat of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, to the surprising sights like the Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and the rare Big Horn Sheep of the Black Mountains, you'll experience a privileged opportunity.
- Complimentary hotel to hotel transfer included.
- See remote regions of the Grand Canyon
- Stereo aviation headsets with voice activated passenger to passenger and passenger to pilot intercom
- Tour narration available in 10 languages
- Great views of the Grand Canyon plus the Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and the Black Mountains
Suitable for everyone. Passengers in excess of 275 lbs will be required to pay an additional 50% of their selected tours base price. This fee is not built into any online booking and will be collected at check-in.
Upgraded Eco-star Helicopter
- Individual headphones provide you with music and narrative
- 23% larger cabin offers 180 degree unobstructed views.
- Air conditioned comfort
- Forward-facing, raised platform, theater-style seats.
- Incredible comfortable business class seating
- Exceptional noise reduction features, both inside and out
- 6 guests per flight
2.5 hours hotel to hotel
Daily availability; frequent departures.
Departure Time & Location
Please specify your time preference when booking the tour. Pickup provided from most hotels in Las Vegas.